How hard can be to find a house or flatmate? Looking for a new place can be very stressfull and time consuming. Find the Ideal flat and the Ideal flatmate is like lottery, we never know if we will be lucky and take the right decision.
The ideal for all of us is to have a single room, your own space, your own wardrobe and table. The most intimate place in the house, where you can close the door and hide from the world.
But most of the people cannot afford your own bedroom in town and take the to have a roommate
Finding the Ideal roommate is by far the hardest part of the house hunting. Someone who sleeps at the same time, or works the same hours, smokes or doesn't smoke in the room, typing on the keyboard all night, loud music even when they have earphones.
Fews question that would make your life easier when you are looking for a roommate:
- sleep walker;
- Skype all night;
- tight and clear;
- work hours;
- dishes under the bed;
- strong smelling snack;
- loud snack in the middle of night;
- loud Ringtone all the time;
- noisy text and alert of new messages;
- Turn on the light early in the morning to check his clothes;
- asking you to leave the room to have sex with dates;
- friends over all the time;
- Loud music;
- Cheap Perfume;
- coming home drunk late when you have to wake up early the following day;